1. Contentment is being gratefully satisfied with what you have and not wanting to order anything else. SDT
Philippians 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
2. Today's challenges will be better faced if at first we start our day in conversation with God. SDT
Psalms 5:3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O Lord; in
the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will
3. Aren't you glad God placed a tag on each of us inscribed with the words...
Unique Marvelous Workmanship! SDT
Psalm 139:14 I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully
made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul
knoweth right well.
4. Don't settle for stale bread and bitterwater... Reach for the life giving fresh bread and the thirst quenching pure water of Jesus Christ! SDT
St. John 6:35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he
that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that
believeth on me shall never thirst.
5. If you stand for nothing, you will most likely fall for anything. So be a stand up Christian! SDT
Ephesians 6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armor of
God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil
day, and having done all, to stand, Stand...