1. Allow your suffering to be used as a tool, to draw you closer to God.
2. We can be confident that God is using all things in our lives for our good.
Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
3. Children of God never walk alone.
Psalms 23:42 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
4. Time can be a marvelous healer.
Ecclesiastes 3:11a He hath made every thing beautiful in his time.
5. God never leaves or forsakes his own
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
6. Our daily battles accompany us to grow us stronger.
Romans 8:18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
7. Lasting peace is the legacy passed on to all the Lord’s children.
St. John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
|© 2006, Search The Word Ministry|