Words of the Bible for in them you will find gems and nuggets
to live by.
“In whom are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge.”
1. Christmas - a perfect time to recall what matters most
in your life.
Luke 12:34 -
For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
2. Jesus came to earth to save and repair
our sin-damaged lives.
Matthew 1:21 - And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shall call his name
Jesus; for he shall save his people from their sins.
3. The truly wise person recognizes that all wisdom comes from God, not
Isaiah 5:21 - Woe unto them that are wise in their own sight!
Proverbs 2:6 - For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh Knowledge
4. Remember - Only one life, twill soon be past; and only what’s done for
Christ will last.
Philippians 3:7 - But what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for
5. Hold eternal values firmly and temporal values loosely.
Luke 9:25 - For what is a man advantaged, if he gain
the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away?
6. If you do it not but to honor God, then do it not at all.
Colossians 3:23 - And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and
not unto men.
7. Today’s blessings may result from long-ago faithfulness.
Deuteronomy 28:2 - And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake
thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.