Embrace the heart of the Christmas season by joyfully and cheerfully giving
the gift of service to others.
II Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so
let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful
2. We are welcoming the very presence of God into our midst when we invite
the “Christ Child” into our Christmas celebration.
Matthew 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth
a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel which being interpreted is, God
3. Jesus is our Counsellor who will always… have time for us, be honest
with us, understand us, and never charge us by the hour!
Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the
government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called
Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of
4. No greater gift can we give this Christmas than the gift of
II Corinthians 13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels,
and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
II Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and
understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so
that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
5. Keeping the focus on Jesus is a sure fire recipe for us beholding the
true reason for Christmas!
John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we
beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father), full of
grace and truth.
6. Show Christ to those around you this Christmas, so that they too might
believe, and be saved.
Luke 19:10 For the Son of man is come to seek
and to save that which was lost.
7. During this blessed Christmas season take time to reflect on the
simplicity of His birth and the magnitude of His purpose.
Luke 2:11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ the Lord.
Luke 2:12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe
wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.