1. Regardless of what you face, God promises to face it with you…He will not abandon you!
Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
2. You can’t know who is watching your life today, but you can be sure someone is.
Matthew 5:16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
3. Covering up a sin with outward appearances doesn’t make our hearts any cleaner.
Psalms 51:6 Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.
4. No job that is done in loving obedience to God is considered unimportant by Him.
Colossians 3:23 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
Colossians 3:24 Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.
5. God’s oven is always at the right temperature to perfect His work in us.
Job 23:10 But he knoweth the way that I take: when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
Isaiah 48:10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.
6. When you speak, always remember that God is one of your hearers.
Colossians 4:6 Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.
7. Season your criticism with love…it will take out any sting of bitterness. Proverbs 25:11 A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Ephesians 4:15a But speaking the truth in love…
|© 2006, Search The Word Ministry|